5 - 7 - 0
"Cats in the Cradle" by Harry Chapin begins to play through the sound system as the words "#1 Dad" display on the HOV. The words dissolve and a montage of Steven Solex is shown playing on the HOV as Steven Solex steps out from behind the curtain and onto the entrance ramp. The crowd boos unceremoniously as Solex begins to make his way down the ramp and toward the ring. With his right hand, Steven holds a number one high up in the air, with the biggest, cheesiest of smiles on his face. Solex rolls under the bottom rope and into the ring as the crowd continues to boo. Solex goes camera side and again hoists a number one high in the air, but this time shouts out "#1 Dad!." Solex goes to the corner, and double knots his all white new balance shoes as he awaits his opponent.
By Gosh! By Golly! The Clothesline from Heck!
Finishing Move Description
Two running shoulder blocks that ground the opponent both times, followed up with a devastating clothesline.
The Finger Poke of Dad
Setup Move Description
Solex points at his opponents chest as if there is something there, when the opponent looks down Solex slides his finger up to his opponents face and pokes them in the eye.
- Belly-to-Belly Suplex
- German Suplex
- Tiger Suplex
- Gutwrench powerbomb
- Face stomp
- Knee drop
- Camel clutch
- Forearm grind across opponents face
- Forehead bite from mounted position
- Shoulder tackle
- Spinebuster – Opponent Running
- Side kick to stomach – Opponent Running
- Repeated boots to ground the opponent – think Stone Cold
- Shoulder thrusts to the gut using the ropes for leverage
- Face smash into turnbuckle
- Back elbows to opponent’s face
- Running clothesline
- Double axe handle off the top rope
- Russian leg sweep
- Elbow drop from the apron – Limited use, special situations