Avenged Sevenfold’s "Hail to the King" plays throughout the arena as Steve Solex makes his way through the curtain and onto the entrance ramp. Solex slowly makes his way to the ring, dodging any fan interaction. He takes the steps up to the apron, and walks across to the adjacent turnbuckle. He stands up on the second rope and hoists both of his fists into the air, taking in the adulation of the fans in attendance. He steps down and enters the ring through the second rope, and tests the ropes.
By Gosh! By Golly! The Clothesline from Heck!
Finishing Move Description
Two running shoulder blocks that ground the opponent both times, followed up with a devastating clothesline.
The Finger Poke of Dad
Setup Move Description
Solex points at his opponents chest as if there is something there, when the opponent looks down Solex slides his finger up to his opponents face and pokes them in the eye.
- Belly-to-Belly Suplex
- German Suplex
- Tiger Suplex
- Gutwrench powerbomb
- Face stomp
- Knee drop
- Camel clutch
- Forearm grind across opponents face
- Forehead bite from mounted position
- Shoulder tackle
- Spinebuster – Opponent Running
- Side kick to stomach – Opponent Running
- Repeated boots to ground the opponent – think Stone Cold
- Shoulder thrusts to the gut using the ropes for leverage
- Face smash into turnbuckle
- Back elbows to opponent’s face
- Running clothesline
- Double axe handle off the top rope
- Russian leg sweep
- Elbow drop from the apron – Limited use, special situations