0 - 0 - 0
Tag Team Record
0 - 0 - 0
Wrestling IQ – Before matches, assuming he hasn’t underestimated his opponent, Stevens scouts every opponent diligently and bodes well for him in his matches and will head into the match with Plan A through Plan Z.
Strength: His wrestling skills are underrated because he’s busy overpowering his opponents the majority of the time.
Endurance: Stevens is a veteran of numerous “hardcore” matches and has a high pain threshold. His cardio is superb for a man his age and wrestling for an hour or longer is not something that would faze him whatsoever.
Experience: A second generation veteran of the business, Stevens is not phased by big occasions.
Prior Injuries: Stevens is the recipient of multiple concussions and numerous other injuries, mainly on the knee. He wears a big, bulky brace on his right knee.
Age: He isn’t exactly a spring chicken.
Temper: Stevens will have a gameplan but will divert from it if frustration and anger sets in.
Proving People Wrong: Stevens gets a chip on his shoulder when someone tells him he can’t beat this person or win this championship. He always feels he has to constantly prove himself to everyone.
Toxic Sting & Moral Compass
Finishing Move Description
Diamond Cutter (All Variations) & Spike Piledriver (Big Matches/Injury Spots only. If Stevens hits the piledriver NO ONE KICKS OUT)
Setup Move Description
Sharpshooter (Submissions matches or big matches only)
- Scorpion Driver (Sit-out Tombstone Piledriver)
- Remember the Alamo (Superkick) (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Double S Spinebuster (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Discuss Clothesline (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Powerbomb & All Suplex Variations
- Texas Cloverleaf
- The Venomous Wrath of the Goddess Selket (Crippler Crossface)
- Ground and Pound mounted punches
- Leg DDT that can transition into a leg/knee bar
- Repeated knee drops to face with knee brace
- Stinger Splash
- Curb Stomp
- Don’t Mess With Texas (Running Knee Trembler w/ knee brace)
- The FIST (Superman Punch)
- Texas Hammer (Polish Hammer)
- Flurry of Knife Edge Chops
- Mudhole Stomps
- Any Suplex Variation into the corner
- Snake Eyes
- Body shots
- Five Star Frogsplash
- Diving Headbutt
- Diving elbow drop
- Debbie Does Dallas (European Uppercut, Antonio Cesaro style)
- Figure four leglock while using the ringpost for extra pressure
- Houston We Have A Problem (Death Valley Driver)