0 - 4 - 0
Tag Team Record
0 - 3 - 0
- Arachnophobia: Sharpshooter (Submissions matches or big matches only)
- Remember the Alamo: Superkick (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Don’t Mess With Texas: Running Knee Trembler w/ knee brace
- Scorpion Driver: Sit-out Tombstone Piledriver
- Scorpion Death Drop: Falling reverse DDT (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- The Venomous Wrath of the Goddess Selket: Arm bar Takedown into Crippler Crossface (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Houston We Have A Problem: Death Valley Driver
- Double S Spinebuster: Spinebuster (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Debbie Does Dallas: European Uppercut, Antonio Cesaro style
- THE FIST: Superman Punch
- Wrestling IQ – Before matches, assuming he hasn’t underestimated his opponent, Stevens scouts every opponent diligently and bodes well for him in his matches and will head into the match with Plan A through Plan Z.
- Strength: His wrestling skills are underrated because he’s busy overpowering his opponents the majority of the time.
- Endurance: Stevens is a veteran of numerous “hardcore” matches and has a high pain threshold. His cardio is superb for a man his age and wrestling for an hour or longer is not something that would faze him whatsoever.
- Experience: A second generation veteran of the business, Stevens is not phased by big occasions.
- Prior Injuries: Stevens is the recipient of multiple concussions and numerous other injuries, mainly on the knee. He wears a big, bulky brace on his right knee.
- Age: He isn’t exactly a spring chicken.
- Temper: Stevens will have a gameplan but will divert from it if frustration and anger sets in.
- Proving People Wrong: Stevens gets a chip on his shoulder when someone tells him he can’t beat this person or win this championship. He always feels he has to constantly prove himself to everyone.
The lights in the arena go black as a synthesized hymn begins to play as the High Octane Vision comes to life. The hymn continues as the screen begins to show the Best Arena transformed into a style of a church and the screen slowly flashes the words.....WELCOME.....TO.....THE .....HOUSE......OF....BEST as Lee Best's infamous blood shot eyes hover above the top. The lights in the arena begin to come on in a shade of 97 Red as smoke and fog begin to fill the stage area as well. The sound of glass breaking is heard as the screen shows a crack over the mural of the Best Arena and Lee Best's eyes as "O Fortuna Excalibur Remix" by Apotheosis begins. Lights above the ring shine down to create a 97 Red WWLBD. The stage flashes with alternating red and white lights as Scott Stevens makes his way out onto the stage. Bryan McVay: Introducing! From The Great State of Texas, he is the "Demi-God of HOW!" SCOTT! STEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEENS! Stevens' 97 Red circular sunglasses glisten in the light and his devilish grin plasters his face. Scott drinks in his own hype as he lifts his right arm and points to the heavens before he begins to slowly walk toward the ring. As he does so he sticks as close to the center of the ramp as possible to avoid being touched by the heathens that line the barricade. Scott climbs up onto the mat before he wipes his feet off on the edge of the ring, his smile never leaving his face. Moving towards the center of the ring, Scott bathed in the red lettering, lowers the hood of his jacket and lifts his arm high into the air as he is bathed in the sinister glow of 97 Red. The music dies as the house lights return signaling Scott to his corner to prepare for his match.
Toxic Sting & Gamechanger
Finishing Move Description
Diamond Cutter (All Variations) Spike Piledriver (Big Matches/Injury Spots only. If Stevens hits the piledriver NO ONE KICKS OUT)
Out of Nowhere & Kick to gut
Setup Move Description
The Toxic Sting can be hit out of nowhere. A kick to the stomach.
- All Suplex Variations & from anywhere
- All Powerbomb Variations & from anywhere
- All DDT Variations & from anywhere
- All Knee Variations (High, Running, Bicycle, Springboard, etc.) & from anywhere
- Texas Cloverleaf
- Curb Stomp (Running and Standing)
- Discuss Clothesline (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Running Punt
- Stinger Splash
- Texas Hammer (Polish Hammer)
- Ground and Pound mounted punches
- Leg DDT that can transition into a leg/knee bar
- Repeated knee drops to face with knee brace
- Flurry of Knife Edge Chops
- Mudhole Stomps
- Five Star Frogsplash
- Diving Headbutt
- Figure four leglock while using the ringpost for extra pressure
- Chokes (Guillotine & Rear Naked)
- Wrist-lock followed by multiple shoulder blocks
- Chop Block
- Haymaker Punch
- Running Shoulder Block
- Ax Handle
- Forward/Reverse Russian Legsweep