"Mary Mary (Stigmatic Mix)" - Chumbawamba
The lights dim as the music builds. MJ Flair walks out with purpose, stopping right at the top of the ramp for just a moment before she heads to the ring. A few outstretched hands are slapped, but for the most part, she remains focused.
MJ takes a lap around the ring to greet another handful of fans, then stops by the far ringpost. In one fluid motion she climbs from the floor to the top turnbuckle on the outside of the ring, raising her hands while encouraging as much noise from the fans as possible.
Finisher: The Morning Star
Description: Modified Scorpion Deathdrop. She can drop the opponent straight back on their head or drop down to one knee, pressing her other knee into the opponent’s back while she wrenches their head, looking for a submission. It is possible for her to drop to one knee in the submission hold, fail to get a submission, and quickly drop the head for a pinfall attempt.
Signature: Irish whip/reversal into a leaping clothesline
Description: Irish whip/reversal into a leaping clothesline
- Forearm smashes
- Armdrag takedowns
- Atomic Drop
- Boots to the ribs
- Straddle and punch
- Standing dropkick
- Flying forearm
- Drop Toe Hold
- Baseball slide (when opponent is outside the ring, obvs)
- Shoulder to the stomach in the corner
- Cross – corner whip into a clothesline
- Missile dropkick
- Elbow drop off the top rope
- Van Terminator (or whatever you want to call it here)*Due to impressive quad strength, MJF can hit these from pretty much anywhere in the ring, even cross-corner on the Van Terminator. Should never attempt anything acrobatic like a SSP or moonsault
- Suplex on the floor
- Shove into ringpost/ringsteps/ring apron
- Double axehandle from the top rope
About the Wrestler
- Conditioning – MJF is a total gym rat and is always pushing herself to be better. This gives her increased flexibility and agility, as well as endurance; she is far from injury prone and against an otherwise identically matched opponent she can almost always come out on top just by having more energy.
- Legacy – Daughter of the legendary ‘King of Extreme’ Eli Flair, MJF has spent her entire life in and around the wrestling business. She knows how things work, she knows how to navigate the political land mines that permeate the world, and she is an expert at breaking the rules when she has to without getting caught.
- Adaptability – She has the weight of a high flyer, the mind of a mat wrestler, and the blood lust of a classic brawler, and can easily switch tactics against her opponents as needed.
- Youth – MJ is very young and has had a lot of success for someone her age with two World Championships (six title reigns in total) before the age of nineteen. This early success has made her both arrogant and overconfident, and when she fails or is otherwise outmatched she has a tendency to swing to the other extreme – crushing depression and misery.
- Legacy – The daughter of a legend, she is aware that there will always be comparisons to her father, and that even if she some day holds more Championships than he did, the scales will still be uneven due to the countless numbers of classic matches he’s had. This could lead her to take too many risks that cost her in an attempt to carve her own legacy away from him.
- Temper – She can be easily goaded into dangerous situations because of her mindset of shoot first, ask questions never.