'Shakin' Off The Rust' by The Blue Stones
The beginning beats of melody begin to play as all of the mid 4o’s males begin to play the part of a miss spent youth. The overhead lights begin to flutter into a burst of lights. ‘The Nomad’ steps onto the stage and pauses momentarily before walking down the ramp towards the ring.
Once ringside he removes his baseball cap and hands it to a young fan in the crowd before walking up the steps and ducking into the ring. He raises one arm skyward and takes notice of the cheers and jeers heard throughout the arena.
Finisher: Chaos Kick
Description: Modified spinning Tombstone Piledriver
- Nomad Splash - AKA: Stinger Splash
- Paradise Slam - AKA: Scoop Powerslam
- Springboard Manuvers: DDT, dropkick, hurricurana, moonsault
- Double Arm DDT - Preferred move used outside of the ring on the floor
- Elbow Drop from the Second Turnbuckle
- Spinning Heel Kick
- Neck Breaker - Rick Rude version
- Back body drop into a lion tamer and pin
- Knee an Elbow Stricks
- Step-up high knee to a cornered opponent followed by a short-arm lariat