13 - 5 - 0
Tag Team Record
0 - 0 - 0
The Minister is a heel by all standards and unlike Max there is no real divide in the fans as to those who like him and those who hate him. He is universally reviled by HOW fans as he has no redeeming qualities that would entice people to cheer him outside of a particularly violent or brutal moment. The Minister is a known associate of Lee Best so Benny Newell will generally support him while Joe Hoffman is likely less high on the Minister.
The lights in the arena dim as the stage is light up brightly while a crowd of cultists wearing white EPU masks with red crosses painted onto them shamble out onto the stage. As they begin to chant "PRAISE!" loudly "Debts to Pay" by JT Music roars out over the arena's sound system. Stepping out onto the stage at the cultists roar with applause comes the Minister Maximillian Wilhelm Kael, his glowing red eye glaring out over the crowd while unpleasant smile cracks across his pale face. Dressed in his white three piece suit, the Minister looks like the image of a mega-church pasture as he holds his hands up to the sky in praise before lowering them to either side as though he were crucified. The cultist swarm forward and remove his coat, vest and white dress shirt as the Minister stares down at the ring with a smug expression. Left in his shoes, pants, undershirt and suspenders the Minister dismisses his congregation and makes his way toward the ring to a chorus of boos.
Diabetes Made Me Do It!
Finishing Move Description
The Minister locks an Arkham Death Grip to his opponent before repeatedly hitting Brow Beaters until the opponent submits or is unconscious.
The Sugar Shakes
Setup Move Description
Minister struts in the ring, shaking his shoulders before sending a Spinning Forearm Smash to the back of an opponent’s head.
- Stiff Right Hook
- Low Blow
- Tiger Driver 91
- Knife Edge Chop
- iMperial Star Destroyer – Curb Stomp
- Brow Beater – Trap Headbutts
- Knee Drop
- Kick to the Ribs
- The Kaeltastrophe Kick – Running Punt Kick
- Shoulder Block
- Running splash
- The EYEMAX Experience - Max's robotic eye flashes a bright light in his opponents eye blinding them momentarily
- Donkey Punch - Max applies a Camel Clutch before releasing his opponent's chin followed by a closed fist punch to the back of their head.
- The Arkham Hellbow - Max executes a jumping elbow drop to the back of an opponents head.
- Maximum Kaelnage - Max traps his opponent into a corner hitting multiple back elbows to their head and neck.
- Flying Headbutt
- Super Release German Suplex
- iMperial Star Destroyer - Gotch Piledriver
- iMperial Super Star Destroyer - Avalanche Gotch Piledriver
- The Arkham Death Grip - A Tongan Death Grip, but Max is from Arkham.
- Weapon of Max Destruction - A Tiger Driver 94'