0 - 0 - 0
The low but thumping beat rolls into the arena as Jason Cashe comes out from the back wearing a black Ski Mask that covers his face. Looking around the arena, he places his eyes on the ring. He pulls the Ski Mask up, revealing his face as he cocks back and howls before barking twice at the nearby cameras. Throwing himself forward, he heads to the ring.
ANNOUNCER: "Coming to us LIVE from Houston, Tejas by way of Decatur, GA! He is the DiOGee, THE J-A-C! He is Jaaaaassssoooon! Caaaaasssshhe!
Stopping as the aisle turns to ringside, Cashe drags a foot creating an imaginary line. This is the line where when passed, the talking stops. He two step jogs to the ring, leaps up on the apron onto his left knee. He stands and dips under the top rope to enter the ring. He was ready to scrap.
"Under The Influence" (UTI)
Finishing Move Description
The most credited move to all of Cashe's success. Jumping Neckbreaker/Back to Back Cutter. Cashe can hit this stalking his opponent or can hit it after ducking a clothesline or anywhere. A jumping back to back falling neckbreaker. *THIS IS TO CASHE WHAT THE RKO IS TO RANDY ORTON. CASHE JUST USES A JUMPING NECKBREAKER INSTEAD OF A CUTTER*
"Mark of JASON"
Setup Move Description
Jason Cashe can catch someone out of nowhere with this move but prefers to set it up in stalking.. Will circle the opponent as they slowly get up. He rushes in and blasts them to the face/jaw with a stiff hooking Elbow. In an out of nowhere setup, Cashe will grab the opponent's right arm, pushing them away and then yanking them back before cracking them to the face/jaw with a powerfully sharp Bullhammer Elbow. *CAN BE USED AS A FINISHER*
- Stump Puller Piledriver
- Side Swinging Fisherman Buster
- Exploder Suplex (Shelton Benjamin TBone)
- Running Cannonball (Opp. Standing or Downed)
- Tiger Suplex (Release/Impact Only)
- Running Headbutt (Opp. Standing)
- Blockbuster (Off Apron to Ringside)
- Gorilla Hammer Fists (Downed Opponent)
- Shining Wizard Triangle Choke (1 of 2 Submission Moves)
- Elevated Texas Cloverleaf (2 of 2 Sub Moves)
- Diving Axe Handle (Jimmy King FTW)
- Cactus Clothesline
- Half Nelson Side Suplex
- Windmill Suplex (Olympic Slam)
- Biting (Submission Defense)
- Pinching (Submission Defense)
- Boxing Straight
- Dancing Snap Jab
- Float Over Snap Suplex
- Diving Snap Suplex (2nd Turnbuckle, almost Tornado DDT like)