0 - 1 - 0
Tag Team Record
0 - 0 - 0
– “Ski Mask J.A.C.”
– Scrap Action. 2nd Cousin to Strong Style, Cashe replaces excessive Knees and Kicks with Elbows, Punches, Headbutts, Biting and Pinching. Fights like he has sex. Rough and wild. Brawler based Spot Monkey who has some athletic skill. Lacks submission defense but will bite, kick, and pinch to find an escape.
BRIEF CAREER BIOGRAPHY
– Debuted in 2001 as a hired hitman to do one job. End the career of another Wrestler. Doing so he found a passion for the ring, the noise of the crowd. Now he has been consistently competing since then, amassing over 40 Title Reigns in various Promotions. In the last 5 years he was named 4CW Hall Of Famer having won the 4CW Title on three occasions as well as having reigns with other Championships under that banner. After being ‘fired’ he has sought after a new beginning. Seeing time in Lion’s Road as well as Phoenix Wrestling. Also having made appearances in IWS. He has a reputation that often has people showing disapproval of him but if you don’t have haters then one must wonder what they are doing wrong in this business. After falling apart and disappearing for 3 months in 2018, Cashe returned to Mainstream Wrestling. Becoming Television Champion as well as their World Heavyweight Champion. Now looking to expand his reach, he arrives in High Octane.
– Bulldog and Cards (He is another dog in a fight and life is a gamble.) over his left chest.
– The name “Momma” in honor of his Mother over his right titty.
– Pot leaf on his lower left stomach. (Obvious reasons, first ever tat.)
– Cross/Dagger on left arm with RIP to represent those in his old gang who passed.
– Random Tribal (Reasons to not drink Alcohol.)
– Front Teeth missing after winning APW Heavyweight Title.
– Right Nipple is completely gone. Bitten off by Jair Hopkins during a 4CW Title Match.
– 4 inch knife scar on his right rib cage. Stabbed by a fan when he last competed in England.
– Custom designed Sweat Pants that vary in colors. Grey, Green, Orange, Black.
– A black Elbow Pad on left arm only. Leaves right elbow bare to hit his “Mark Of JASON” Signature.
– Both wrists taped up, his left hand and fingers tapped up as well.
– Dog Tags on a long neck chain.
The low but thumping beat rolls into the arena as Jason Cashe comes out from the back wearing a black Ski Mask that covers his face. Looking around the arena, he places his eyes on the ring. He pulls the Ski Mask up, revealing his face as he cocks back and howls before barking twice at the nearby cameras. Throwing himself forward, he heads to the ring.
ANNOUNCER: "Coming to us LIVE from Houston, Tejas by way of Decatur, GA! He is the DiOGee, THE J-A-C! He is Jaaaaassssoooon! Caaaaasssshhe!
Stopping as the aisle turns to ringside, Cashe drags a foot creating an imaginary line. This is the line where when passed, the talking stops. He two step jogs to the ring, leaps up on the apron onto his left knee. He stands and dips under the top rope to enter the ring. He was ready to scrap.
"Under The Influence" (UTI)
Finishing Move Description
The most credited move to all of Cashe's success. Jumping Neckbreaker/Back to Back Cutter. Cashe can hit this stalking his opponent or can hit it after ducking a clothesline or anywhere. A jumping back to back falling neckbreaker. *THIS IS TO CASHE WHAT THE RKO IS TO RANDY ORTON. CASHE JUST USES A JUMPING NECKBREAKER INSTEAD OF A CUTTER*
"Mark of JASON"
Setup Move Description
Jason Cashe can catch someone out of nowhere with this move but prefers to set it up in stalking.. Will circle the opponent as they slowly get up. He rushes in and blasts them to the face/jaw with a stiff hooking Elbow. In an out of nowhere setup, Cashe will grab the opponent's right arm, pushing them away and then yanking them back before cracking them to the face/jaw with a powerfully sharp Bullhammer Elbow. *CAN BE USED AS A FINISHER*
- Stump Puller Piledriver
- Side Swinging Fisherman Buster
- Exploder Suplex (Shelton Benjamin TBone)
- Running Cannonball (Opp. Standing or Downed)
- Tiger Suplex (Release/Impact Only)
- Running Headbutt (Opp. Standing)
- Blockbuster (Off Apron to Ringside)
- Gorilla Hammer Fists (Downed Opponent)
- Shining Wizard Triangle Choke (1 of 2 Submission Moves)
- Elevated Texas Cloverleaf (2 of 2 Sub Moves)
- Diving Axe Handle (Jimmy King FTW)
- Cactus Clothesline
- Half Nelson Side Suplex
- Windmill Suplex (Olympic Slam)
- Biting (Submission Defense)
- Pinching (Submission Defense)
- Boxing Straight
- Dancing Snap Jab
- Float Over Snap Suplex
- Diving Snap Suplex (2nd Turnbuckle, almost Tornado DDT like)