“All Aboard! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA…” A light fog rises up from the entrance way as the opening guitar rift kicks in. Parting the smoke is High Flyer, who stands confidently at the top of the entrance ramp. He tosses one hand up in a devil horn taunt, and smiles slyly to the camera. He stomps his way to the ring, paying very little attention to the crowd. Once he reaches ringside, he slips in under the bottom rope, then sprawls on his back. He begins to make snow angels while residing on his back, looking up at the lights before recovering to his feet. As the announcer introduces High Flyer, he leaps onto the second ropes and looks out to the crowd.
Finishing Move Description
Charging Yakuza Kick (Can leap for tall targets)
Springboard Lou Thesz w Punches
Setup Move Description
Springboard from apron into ring with a Lou Thesz press w/ punches.
- Cold Snow (Dual Palmed Neck Hook Implant DDT ” good transition / comeback / outta nowhere move that isn’t a finisher but theoretically could be)
- Hypothermia (Double Underhook Brainbuster ” Good move to use when Harmen controls a match in the late middle while trying to put away opponent)
- Corkscrew Suplex
- FlyerDriver (Michanoku Driver) [Rarely Used due to head spike]
- Legsweep inverted ddt
- Duck a clothesline into a German Suplex (sometimes w/ a bridge)
- Basic suplexes and slams, strikes and blows (rare to do a closed fist)
- Very kick happy
- Dragon SLEEP! (Inverted Dragon sleeper, usually only done to masked wrestlers so he can unmask them while the hold is in [usually heel only])
- Various kicks, neckbreakers, double knees, quick strikes.
- Sliced Bread # 3 (Same as 2)
- ***** 1/2 Frogsplash (Just a cool frogsplash that Harmen can land on his feet if his opponent moves too early)
- Springboard Shooting Star Press to Outside
- Diving forearm through middle and top rope to outside