0 - 1 - 0
HOW Rookie Entrance: An electric guitar tremolo picks it's way through the PA system, before erupting into "Out of My Way" by Seether. Hannibal Frost pushes out from behind the curtain and steps to the top of the entrance ramp, gauging the crowd reaction. With a satisfied nod, he continues down the ramp, pointing a finger at one of the cameramen near the ring apron. The camera guy apprehensively steps forward, only for Frost to stuff a ten dollar bill in his cowboy hat and wedge it on the man's head. With a reassuring pat and a thumbs up, Frost turns around and rolls into the ring. (He'll either give a respectful nod to his opponent, or stare them down, based on moral alignment. If he's in the ring first, he generally leans against a turnbuckle and acknowledges random members of the crowd until his opponent's music hits.) After the match, if Frost is shown leaving ringside, make sure he get's his hat back!!! If ring attire is needed for some type of description: Urban camo BDU pants, sleeveless compression shirt, fingerless gloves.
The Ankle Lock
Finishing Move Description
...the ankle lock! Only thing of note is when Frost locks it in, he drops to trap that leg Kurt Angle style. Doesn't turn it into an unbreakable hold, obviously.
The Cold Truth
Setup Move Description
'Step-up Enzuiguiri' to side standing opponent for direct hit to the back of the head, ensuring opponent hits the mat face down.
- Catch 'Em on the Rebound (Propelled hip toss that sends opponent shoulder rolling off the mat and into the nearest turnbuckle post. Frost catches them with another move off the rebound.)
- Various "Friendly" Arm Drags and Wrist Locks (Classic chain wrestling for gauging opponent skill at start of match)
- Various Situational Dropkicks
- Snap Suplex
- Fisherman Suplex
- Hammerlock Face Buster
- Drop Toe Hold to Leg Trap Ankle Lock (Simple, but always effective)
- Leg Trap Spine Buster w/ Gator Roll into Ankle Lock
- Horizontal Diving Clothesline (When he's feeling lucky, usually bombs except for special moments)