4 - 2 - 0
0 - 0 - 0
The wonderfully horrific screeching of violins cut through the arena like a knife through flesh as “Danse Macabre”, the classic orchestral piece written and composed by Camille Saint-Saëns and condensed into a much more frightening version for entrance theme’s sake, plays throughout the arena. Soon thereafter enters Arthur Pleasant, The Provocateur himself, from the Gorilla position. Standing with his arms out and a smile as sick and evil as the day is long and the fans are fickle, Arthur Pleasant sniffs the air with his eyes closed. Taking in the snarky shouts and cynicism from the internet wrestling community, Arthur begins skipping down the ramp with utter delight plastered onto his face. Behind him, several steps away, is Yuri Reznikov, his contracted Russian “heavy”. Ignoring the High Octanians, Yuri follows his Boss to the ring… but does not step inside it. Arthur runs the ropes a few times, making a mockery out of colleagues who like to warm up before a match. Retreating to the corner furthest from the ramp way, Arthur hunkers down with his arms holding onto the top ropes at his sides and sitting on the middle turnbuckle. A lustful look bearing the need for violence and mayhem, Arthur grins as widely as his jaw and skin will allow him to while he waits for his opponent.
Finishing Move Description
Arthur sets up the opponent in a fireman’s carry. Pushing up on the opponent’s body, Arthur drops to the mat with the opponent falling, bringing opponent’s head down across both knees with an elevated double-knee facebuster.
Setup Move Description
High Velocity Single-Leg Dropkick
- Friends Till The End - Back to Back Shining Wizards (Front and then Back, Sometimes Back and then Front)
- Land of Make Believe - Triple Rolling Fisherman Busters
- Arachnodriver - Snapping Piledriver
- Insomnia - Pump-Handle Piledriver
- Narcolepsy Cradle Tombstone Piledriver from middle turnbuckle onto unfolded chair - Rare; Hardcore Match Exclusive)
- Various Piledrivers and neck-centric moves; will NOT do a flip piledriver due to his hatred of indy bullshit.
- Various DDTs; regular, satellite, double-arm
- Various Self-Destructive Moves During Hardcore Matches; (IE insane tack bumps, barbed wire clotheslines, SSPs to the outside that will probably miss most of the time)
- Various kicks that lean into a quasi-unexplored Muay Thai/Kickboxing background
- Various heel tactics; eye gouges, backrakes, low blows, etc. etc.