0 - 0 - 0
0 - 0 - 0
"The Facts" by Trap Them fires up with its driving rhythm and razor-sharp guitar tone, heralding Andy Murray's arrival. The big man strides out from the back with a loose swagger. He's got a leather jacket on, the battered cricket bat slung over his shoulder, and a whole lot of bile in his body as he walks down, mouthing off at anyone dumb enough to hurl an insult in his direction. Halfway down Murray switches to casually dragging the bat behind his back before finally making it down to the ring, rolling under the bottom rope, and readying himself to hurt somebody.
Finishing Move Description
A straight-up boot to the balls if he can get away with it. If not, any kind of move impacting the neck/head/spine.
Setup Move Description
- Basic punches and kicks. Lots of them. Murray is a brawler above all else these days.
- Slaps. Andy loves slaps. We're talking everything from the nasty Pancrase-style stingers Minoru Suzuki throws to mockingly soft slaps when somebody needs to be disrespected.
- HARD chops, elbows, and forearms.
- Knee lift
- Shutthefuckuppercut (pop-up European Uppercut)
- Spirit Crusher (inverted Brainbuster)
- Unraveling his wrist tape and choking the opponent with it (when he can get away with it)
- Pulling Piledriver