0 - 0 - 0
Tag Team Record
0 - 0 - 0
- Ring General – Ever since stepping inside of his twenty by twenty workplace, Redding has displayed a natural accuity for knowing where he is at all times, and knowing how to use his environment to maximum effect.
- Bully for You – Redding is not afraid of pressing his advantage, an his in-ring attack is comprised of verbal barrages, along with the fists and kicks. His goal is to make his competitors angry enough to become sloppy and make mistakes. This bully mentality has been known to the referees as well.
- Student of the Game – Redding’s undiagnosed OCD manifests in the form of his thorough film study. Do not expect him to be surprised by his opponents obvious strengths, and exploit known weaknesses. He’s usually good for an escape a hold, or two.
- Third Hand – Grady Patrick patrols the ringside, and while he’s not a bodyguard that’s going to body anybody, ‘Shady’ works best in the cracks: taking advantage of distracted referees, being the distraction, and has been known to carry contraband at opportune times.
- Bully for You – Red’s playing with fire every time he’s eliciting rage from his opponents. And referees have been known to step in when Redding’s aggression gets going, giving his opponent the chance to recover, or take back the advantage.
- Third Hand – Grady Patrick on the outside has been just as big a distraction to Red as his opponents. Redding will occasionally rush to defend the slippery bastard to save his skin.
- No Super Heavyweight – Don’t expect to see Red trying to suplex the monsters and giants of HOW. He has to dig deeper into the playbook, and forgoes some of the heavy hitters. This can include taking that uncomfortable perch on the top rope. Odds of shit going sideways increases tenfold coming off the top.
- Showman – Generally, play the objective is the mind frame, generally. Redding can get caught playing to the crowd, playing a game of one-upsmanship with his opponent, or trying to outdo the match before him, or throw down the gauntlet to the main event. These are usually bigger moves that don’t always pay off, and pretty generally have some recoil.
The slick and sleazy opening riff of 'Love Spreads' by the Stone Roses hits the PA. The HOW faithful give a tentative reaction to the guy that overcame Hollywood in his first outing. We're well into the open, and damn near the lyrics before a confident Grady Patrick, dressed impeccably and under his trademark bowler's cap, strides forth. He's breathing in the environment, and letting disappointment paint his face. He walks forward a-ways before pointing to the stage. Alexander Redding saunters forward, offering only a slide-glance to the paying public. The garish grin of the Joker splashed on the left leg of his MMA long shorts catches the eye before panning up to the Stone Temple Pilots tee. With a look that tells you all given-fucks could fit a thimble, he strides ringside. [Commentators] Bryan McVay: Introducing, from Kitchener, Ontario, Canada... The Willing Villain... ALEXANDER! REDDIIIINGG! Reaching ringside, Red takes a lap around, ignoring the outreached hands, then slides in. He's immediately to the ref for a short conversation/bullying session. Taking his place in a friendly corner, he lifts the tee off and drops the shirt to the floor. He rolls his neck, looking ready for this fight.
1. Grady Special III; 2. Red Dead
Finishing Move Description
1. Gutwrench 1/4 Turn Piledriver; 2. Rope-walk Diving Cutter
1. Manhattan Drop; 2. High Impact Move In/Around Corner
Setup Move Description
1. What it says on the tin; 2. Running Double Knee Strike, Running Crucifix Bucklebomb, Cannonball Senton, Overhead Suplex into Corner, Shattered Dreams Kick, Snake Eyes, etc., or a strong move near the corner.
- Air Canada (Springboard Diving "Thigh" Punch)
- Grady Special I (Backdrop Backbreaker)
- Grady Special II (Running STO)
- MEH! SHADDUP! (Hammerlock Discus Lariat)
- Everyday Oktoberfest (Corkscrew Moonsault)
- The Stereotype (Sharpshooter)
- Joint Manipulation
- Rolling Heel Kick (Koppu Kick)
- Stun Gun
- Devil Lock DDT
- Dragon Screw
- Surfboard Stomp
- Snap Dragon Suplex
- Fireman's Carry Neckbreaker (Ushigoroshi)
- AA Spinebuster
- Leaping Enziguri
- Flying Wheel Kick
- Rope Hung Piledriver
- Straightjacket German Suplex
- School Boy into Shining Wizard
- Snap Suplex
- Big Boot Stomp
- Bow & Arrow Lock
- Surfboard Stretch
- Dragon Sleeper
- Rings of Saturn
- Indian Death Lock