``O Fortuna Excalibur Remix`` - Apotheosis
The lights in the arena go black as a synthesized hymn begins to play as the High Octane Vision comes to life as an angelic voice begins to sing.
“Born from pain, inside my veins.
Bred for war, begging for more.
None shall mourn, I am reborn.
Live in sin. The House always wins.”
The hymn continues as the screen begins to show the Best Arena transformed into a style of a church and the screen slowly flashes the words…..
Lee Best’s infamous blood shot eyes hover above the top. The lights in the arena begin to come on in a shade of 97 Red as smoke and fog begin to fill the stage area as well. The sound of glass breaking is heard as the screen shows a crack over the mural of the Best Arena and Lee Best’s eyes as “O Fortuna Excalibur Remix” by Apotheosis begins. Lights above the ring shine down to create a 97 Red HOB. The stage flashes with alternating red and white lights as Scott Stevens makes his way out onto the stage.
Bryan McVay: Introducing! From The Great State of Texas and representing the HOUSE OF BEST!….he is the “Demi-God of HOW!” SCOTT! STEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEENS!
Stevens’ 97 Red circular sunglasses glisten in the light and his devilish grin plasters his face. Scott drinks in his own hype as he lifts his right arm and points to the heavens before he begins to slowly walk toward the ring. As he does so he carries the Book of Best front and center of his chest while he sticks as close to the center of the ramp as possible to avoid being touched by the heathens that line the barricade. As Scott climbs up onto the mat, the massive Cross of Best hangs around his neck like jewelry. Scott wipes his feet off on the edge of the ring, his smile never leaving his face. Moving towards the center of the ring, Scott bathed in the red lettering, drops to a knee before looking up with his eyes closed towards the heavens mouthing something as he is bathed in the sinister glow of 97 Red. Once his prayer is done he slowly lowers the hood of his jacket and lifts his arm high into the air as the music dies and the house lights return signaling Scott to take off the Cross of Best and kiss it before making his way to his corner to prepare for his match.
Finisher: Toxic Sting & Game Changer
Description: Diamond Cutter (All Variations) & Spike Piledriver ((Big Matches/Injury Spots only. If Stevens hits the piledriver NO ONE KICKS OUT)
- Arachnophobia: Sharpshooter (Submissions matches or big matches only)
- Remember the Alamo: Superkick (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Don’t Mess With Texas: Running Knee Trembler w/ knee brace
- Scorpion Driver: Sit-out Tombstone Piledriver
- Scorpion Death Drop: Falling reverse DDT (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Total Submission to the House of Best: Arm bar Takedown into Crippler Crossface (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Houston We Have A Problem: Death Valley Driver
- Double S Spinebuster: Spinebuster (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Debbie Does Dallas: European Uppercut, Antonio Cesaro style
- THE FIST: Superman Punch
- All Suplex Variations & from anywhere
- All Powerbomb Variations & from anywhere
- All DDT Variations & from anywhere
- All Knee Variations (High, Running, Bicycle, Springboard, etc.) & from anywhere
- Texas Cloverleaf
- Discuss Clothesline (Can be used as a momentum changer)
- Stinger Splash
- Texas Hammer (Polish Hammer)
- Repeated knee drops to face with knee brace
- Mudhole Stomps
- Diving Headbutt
- Figure four leglock while using the ringpost for extra pressure
- Chokes (Guillotine & Rear Naked)
- Wrist-lock followed by multiple shoulder blocks
Short Bio including Personality:
- Wrestling IQ – Before matches, assuming he hasn’t underestimated his opponent, Stevens scouts every opponent diligently and bodes well for him in his matches and will head into the match with Plan A through Plan Z.
- Strength: His wrestling skills are underrated because he’s busy overpowering his opponents the majority of the time.
- Endurance: Stevens is a veteran of numerous “hardcore” matches and has a high pain threshold. His cardio is superb for a man his age and wrestling for an hour or longer is not something that would faze him whatsoever.
Experience: A second generation veteran of the business, Stevens is not phased by big occasions.
- Prior Injuries: Stevens is the recipient of multiple concussions and numerous other injuries, mainly on the knee. He wears a big, bulky brace on his right knee.
- Age: He isn’t exactly a spring chicken.
- Temper: Stevens will have a gameplan but will divert from it if frustration and anger sets in.
- Proving People Wrong: Stevens gets a chip on his shoulder when someone tells him he can’t beat this person or win this championship. He always feels he has to constantly prove himself to everyone.
Notable HOW Accomplishments:
- HOW Hall of Famer (2021)
HOW World Champion (2x)
HOW ICON Champion (3x)
HOW LSD Champion
HOW Tag Team Champion (3x)
HOW HOTv Tag Team Champion
War Games Winner (2015 Team HOW)
Solitary Confinement (2015)
Rookie of the Year (2012)
- Scott Stevens is a second generation wrestler and he is a part of the legendary Stevens Dynasty which include his father, Cary Stevens, his brothers, Ricky and George Stevens, and his cousin, Bo Stevens.