As 2021 quickly is coming to an end there is A LOT of talk regarding the contract situations of several wrestlers here in High Octane Wrestling. Each wrestler on the roster is only signed thru December 31st 2021….which means as the clock strikes twelve and 2022 begins……..we might be saying goodbye to several wrestlers.
HOWever, negotiations have begun with several wrestlers however and a few have already signed:
- World Champion Michael Lee Best has signed on for one more year for $194,000
- LSD Champion John Sektor has signed on for one more year for $97,000
- High Octane Television Champion Jeffrey James Roberts has signed on for one more year for $97,000
- Hall of Famer Cecilworth Farthington has signed on for one more year for $97,000
- Hall of Famer Bobbinette Carey has signed on for one more year at $97,000
We are told more negotiations will take place leading up to Refueled and anyone NOT signed by ICONIC will be not be renewed as 2022 begins and the Tag Team Invitational begins.