Good afternoon……..some quick news and notes for this go home show and War Games itself:
Refueled 64 Notes:
- Per the HOR…..NO LETHAL LOTTERY this week as we had folks gaming the system and the Lottery will be pushed back to the next PPV period
- Please note the venue for the go home show. Think 1,000 fans max and very intimate setting. More to come (Listen to Colin’s 7 minute audio breakdown!!)
- HOFC Six Man Match will see one wrestler fight one round each for their team in a three round fight. There will be no tagging in and out. If the fight goes to the third round the fighters in that round will go until there is a knockout or submission.
War Games Notes:
- THE ROLEPLAY LIMIT FOR EVERYONE WILL BE THREE ROLEPLAYS
- TEAMS WILL BE MAXED AT 9 WRESTLERS PER TEAM
- The match will start with Teddy Palmer defending the LSD Championship against Clay Byrd. No one will enter the match until there is a pinfall or submission to determine the LSD Championship.
- John Sektor and Jatt Starr will enter next and defend the Tag Team Championships against the other team. Whoever the LSD Champion is they will remain in the match and give their side an obvious advantage to win/retain the Tag Team Championships. No one else will enter until the Tag Team Championships are decided.
- Every entry after that will be random as previous years until either one team or one wrestler remains.
- MORE INFORMATION TO BE RELEASED THRU THE WEEK
Any other questions might be answered throughout the week but you can always reach out to Lee Best via email or text to get answers.