Some small tidbits to help with tonight’s immersion….
- The announcers will be stationed off shore on the aircraft carrier that was used to transport the rings, the cell, and of course medical.
- Wrestlers will be on the carrier until their match time. At this point they will be brought to shore via military style patrol boats that are stationed on the carrier.
- Hollywood vs. Matthews will take place without a cell over the rings as the cell will be helicoptered in after their match for the War Games Tag Team Championship match.
- The rings and cell are set up about 50 yards off shoreline. Once wrestlers are dropped off via boats, they will head to the rings, and to their matches.
- Tag Team Championship Match will be contested under tornado rules. Meaning all teams will start the match and we go until there is a pinball or submission. There are NO ELIMINATIONS. This is to make sure the two War Games matches are different in style and rules.
- NO FANS will be on the beach.
Have any other questions/strats for the Main Event please hit me up via text or email @ Ottawaclo13@gmail.com